I was walking in the woods when I knew my fifth quilt for Linda needed that green line around it. I saw it as clearly as the trees in front of me.
When I got back to my studio I pulled the piece of fabric from the shelf and started cutting and sewing it on.
Then I looked at the quilt on my floor and the space surrounding it and saw what I needed to do next. I used the small scraps from the fabric I’d already used in the quilt and some other fabric, to make a separate piece that I trusted would work with the rest of the quilt when I finished it.
This is what the quilt looked like when I left my studio tonight. It doesn’t need much more. I hope to finish designing it tomorrow.