That flying egg landed on my Goddess in the Boat wall hanging this afternoon. I used some silky fabric for the wings and stuffed them with batting to give them some dimension.
I also used marker to color in the stitching on the Goddess and stitched some designs from my Language of the Goddess book on my the serpent boat.
I just bought some fabric paint because I can imagine a pale blue behind the Goddess. Something to distinguish her from the background a little more without losing the texture and ghost of the circles from the original quilt design.
I’ve never used fabric paint before, so I’m looking forward to playing around with it to see what I can do.