I was straightening up my studio when I came up with the idea to put these two pieces of fabric together.
I had a two-foot piece of the fern material left. (I’ve used it on a few pieces already) and lots of the leaf and insect fabric. I immediately had a quilt in mind.
But once I got them all sewn together, I couldn’t figure out what to do next. So I went for a walk in the woods hoping that would help. I came back with a few ideas, but none of them worked the way I imagined.
At the end of the day, I was still playing around with them, trying them out with different fabrics and not knowing what to do.
Tonight when I go to bed, I’ll ask for a dream to help. And maybe in the morning, when I get to my studio, I’ll know what to do next.