I don’t have a name for it yet, but it will come. I got the backing for my quilt for Linda sewn together and started tacking it. I used one piece of black fabric sewn together with red roses on it for the backing. (I’ll take a picture of it tomorrow.)
I’m using Bedlam Farm wool to tack it. It’s a skein that Fate got into a couple of years ago so I couldn’t sell. She didn’t do much damage, only unraveled it a bit. It’s a bluish gray and I’ve found the color works well for the past few quilts I’ve made.
Fate came in from outside and stood under the quilt, while I was working, trying to get my attention no doubt.
And she did.
She also got a treat for “staying” while I took her picture. Looks like she’s winking at me as if she knew what she was doing all along.
I did add a thin brown border around the edges of the quilt. Just the finishing touch it needed.