I just couldn’t stop myself. The linen towel that Kathleen gave me with all the buzzing bees on it kept me focused. I made eighteen Busy Bee Potholders in all.
When I first pulled the towel out of the box that Kathleen sent me in the mail, I wondered how I would use it. I could barely distinguish a pattern in all busy bees. It was one of the pieces of fabric that Fran sent me, and the idea of putting them together that intrigued me.
The two pieces of fabric were so different in style, but something in the colors worked.
Then I found that the potholders turned out as busy as the bees themselves.
I used a lot of pieces of fabric that I’ve had for a long time and were just right. A few came from old aprons. And some of the fabric I was just given in the past couple of weeks.
I’ll have these all made into potholders by the end of next week, then I’ll put them up for sale in my Etsy Shop.
My Busy Bee Potholders are $20 each + $5 shipping for one or more and I take checks, PayPal, and Venmo.
One of the squares of fabric that Fran gave me.