As often happens, when I got into my studio and looked at my quilt again, I was able to figure out how to solve the problem of not having enough of the red and white Toile to go around the whole quilt.
I had the red and white floral pattern out already. I’d been looking at it yesterday, but it was slightly off in color. This morning I thought to turn it around and use the back of the fabric, which worked out just right.
I used the three squares of red and blue fabric that someone had given me and in two corners I used a blue fabric with doves in it.
Below are some details from the quilt. I did have someone already inquire about this quilt so it may already be spoken for.