I I added that red/orange strip to the left and a thin strip of black and white to the right. Now Mrs. Pam’s Quilt is ready for a backing. I’m very happy with the way this quilt turned out. And there are some parts of it that I especially like. This is one of them…
….The center of the quilt, which was inspired by the potholders I made using Mrs. Pam’s scraps….
….The bottom left corner with that little thin strip of green and orange pieces….
Jon and I are going on vacation next week, so I probably won’t get to work on this until we get back. I’m looking forward to designing the back of it. I’m not sure which direction it will go in yet, similar colors or opposite, but I have a feeling it’s going to be as much fun to do as the front was.
Mrs. Pam’s Quilt is sold.