The fabric was already cut into squares. Some just had vegetation on them, but others had birds, frogs and lizards. I plucked them from the box full of quilting scraps that someone sent me.
On Monday I looked at them and thought about making them into potholders. But I couldn’t see how to make it work. That’s when I tried to make the potholders from the Ancient Egypt.
But I guess Monday just wasn’t a potholder day.
These came together pretty quickly today. Once I decided to frame each one with a thin line of fabric. That seemed to be all I needed to get started.
I have some more squares left, so I’ll probably make more tomorrow and finish them off next week. Then I’ll put them up for sale. But if you see one you like, just let me know. I’ll be selling them for $15 + shipping.